The Administrator of the personal data is ULTIMATE GAMES MOBILE SPÓŁKA AKCYJNA with its registered office in Warsaw (00-683), ul. Marszałkowska 87/102, Poland, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register, under KRS: 0000900202, NIP: 7011034331, REGON: 388969631, fully paid-up share capital of 112.500 PLN (hereinafter referred to as “the Administrator“).
You may contact the Administrator in writing (by post), writing to the address indicated above, or by e-mail, writing to email@example.com.
Access to confidential and personal data
When you use our Application, we automatically obtain only the information regarding the general usage of the Application by the Users provided by the shop operators, such as Apple, Google, Amazon, Samsung and Huawei. We will not be able to distinguish you from the other Users by any means. We do not collect any personal or confidential information through the app that we have direct access to.
Downloading Applications from shop operators
During the download of the Application, the operators of the respective application shops automatically process data, in particular, data such as:
- your name in the application shop,
- your email address is stored in the application shop,
- the customer number from your account with the application shop,
- date and time of download,
- payment information,
- the User’s individual device identification number.
The Administrator has no control over the processing of this data and is not responsible for it.
Recipients of personal data
Personal data can only be accessed by IT, accounting and hosting service providers, and those responsible for web traffic analysis, including Google, Apple, Amazon, Samsung and Huawei. You can read about the data protection of these entities by clicking on the links below:
The Application is paid.
Transfer of personal data to a third country
Personal data is transferred to countries outside the European Economic Area on the basis of standard data protection clauses adopted by the Commission as referred to in Article 46(2)(c) of the GDPR, i.e. Commission Implementing Decision (EU) 2021/914 of 4 June 2021 on standard contractual clauses for the transfer of personal data to third countries pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council (Text with EEA relevance) and Commission Implementing Decision (EU) 2021/915 of 4 June 2021 on standard contractual clauses between controllers and processors under Article 28(7) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council and Article 29(7) of Regulation (EU) 2018/1725 of the European Parliament and of the Council (Text with EEA relevance). For more information on the transfer of personal data, including how to obtain a copy of these safeguards or where to access them, please contact the Administrator.
Users’ rights in relation to personal data
You are entitled to:
- access your personal data, insofar as it does not violate the attorney-client privilege (Article 15(1) of the GDPR),
- receive a copy of your personal data insofar as the exercise of this right does not affect the attorney-client privilege (Article 15(3) of the GDPR),
- rectify or update your personal data (Article 16 of the GDPR),- erasure of personal data – if, in your opinion, there are no grounds for the Administrator to process your data, you may request the Administrator to erase them, with the exception of situations in which the obligation to process personal data results from a provision of law or the processing of data is necessary for the investigation, determination or defence of claims (Article 17 of the GDPR),
- restrict the processing of personal data, insofar as its implementation does not violate the attorney-client privilege (Article 18 of the GDPR),
- portability of your personal data, i.e. to receive from the Administration information about the processed personal data, in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format only to the extent that the personal data are processed in order to conclude and perform a contract and are processed by automated means (Article 20 of the GDPR),
You also have the right to file a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office (2 Stawki Street, 00-193 Warsaw, Poland) if you conclude that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR.
Information about the obligation to provide personal data and the consequences of not providing such data.
Sharing of personal data is necessary for the full use of the Application.
Cookies are text files that are stored in an electronic terminal device. The Administrator may cooperate with external services that can place cookies on the User’s mobile devices.
External cookies are files placed and read from the User’s mobile device by ICT systems of the Administrator’s partners, service providers or recipients.